Full Time – Syd/Bris location
The HiveXchange is Australia’s first digital marketplace for wholesale trade of fresh fruit and vegetables. We are already known in the industry as a potential game changer for the B2B primary produce trade in Australia with opportunity for growth in Asia in the immediate future.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about building an engaged community around fresh produce, sustainable food networks and digital innovation to join our tight knit, experienced and dynamic team. Grow and develop your skills in a truly supportive, “give and take” work environment. This is a full time, 6 month contract with a view to permanent for the right candidate.
What you’ll do
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the Head of Customer Experience this role offers a unique opportunity to develop your skills in end-to-end marketing.
As the Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for content development and implementation of many of our marketing campaigns and initiatives, primarily across social media, email and digital marketing channels.
Building community, developing leads and enhancing the customer journey through compelling stories and visual content is central to this role. You will need good organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work independently to meet objectives on time and to brief.
- Relevant experience in social media and digital marketing (2 years)
- Familiarity with Social Media management tools
- Ability to create engaging, compelling and targeted content
- Dynamic, friendly personality
- Results driven, focused
- Social Media – content curation and community management
- Implement and monitor digital ad campaigns
- Database Management
- Updating and maintaining marketing website and blogs
- Respond to community queries across digital channels
- Assist with the production/distribution of email communications – newsletters, market updates etc
- Assist with the development and implementation of product marketing campaigns
- Assist with development of customer success materials, engagement and activation campaigns
- Assist in production of sales, marketing and promotional collateral
- Assist with events/exhibition planning and execution
- Support Marketing Manager, CX and other members of the business as required
- Keep abreast of industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns/tools